+ Taxes Extra
Money Back Gurantee!
- If you are not satisfied. You can request a money back within 7 Days of joining.
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
Computer crime in today’s cyber world is on the rise. Computer Investigation techniques are being used by police, government, and corporate entities globally and many of them turn to Digital Forensic Investigator CHFI Certification Program. Computer hacking forensic investigation is the process of detecting hacking attacks and properly extracting evidence to report the crime and conduct audits to prevent future attacks.
The tools and techniques covered in EC-Council’s CHFI program will prepare the student to conduct computer investigations using ground-breaking digital forensics technologies and seek evidence in a wide range of computer crime or misuse, including but not limited to theft of trade secrets, theft of or destruction of intellectual property, and fraud.
EC-Council’s CHFI certifies individuals in the specific security discipline of computer forensics from a vendor-neutral perspective. Our digital forensics certification will fortify the application knowledge of law enforcement personnel, system administrators, security officers, defense and military personnel, legal professionals, bankers, security professionals, and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure.
- Module 01: Computer Forensics in Today’s World
- Module 02: Computer Forensics Investigation Process
- Module 03: Understanding Hard Disks and File Systems
- Module 04: Data Acquisition and Duplication
- Module 05: Defeating Anti-Forensics Techniques
- Module 06: Windows Forensics
- Module 07: Linux and Mac Forensics
- Module 08: Network Forensics
- Module 09: Investigating Web Attacks
- Module 10: Dark Web Forensics
- Module 11: Database Forensics
- Module 12: Cloud Forensics
- Module 13: Investigating Email Crimes
- Module 14: Malware Forensics
- Module 15: Mobile Forensics
- Module 16: IoT Forensics
About the Exam
- Number of Questions: 150
- Test Duration: 4 Hours
- Test Format: Multiple Choice
- Test Delivery: ECC EXAM
- Exam Prefix: 312-49 (ECC EXAM)
On Successful Completion of Course you will be awarded a Certificate From Cyber Ninja Academy.
This series can be used to prepare for the EC-Council®, Microsoft or AWS examination (VUE). An additional voucher for certification needs to be purchased if you wish to appear for the examination. We provide the voucher at competent rates.
For vouchers, you can contact us by emailing us at email@example.com or call us at +91-7388933334