- Information Security Fundamentals
- Networking Fundamentals
- Secure Network Protocols
- Information Security Threats and Attacks
- Social Engineering
- Hacking Cycle
- Identification, Authentication, and Authorization
- Intrusion Detection System
- Data Backup
- Virtual Private Network
- Wireless Network Security
- Web Security
- Ethical Hacking and Pen Testing
- Incident Response
- Computer Forensics Fundamentals
- Digital Evidence
- Understanding File Systems
- Windows Forensics
- Network Forensics and Investigating Network Traffic
- Analyzing Logs
- E-mail Crime and Computer Forensics
- Writing Investigative Report
Who Should Attend
This course will benefit students who are interested in learning the fundamentals of information security, network security, and computer forensics.
Course Duration: 5 days or 40 hours
The ECSS exam will be conducted on the last day of training. Students need to pass the online EC-Council Exam to receive the ECSS certification.
Number of Questions: 50
Passing Score: 70%
Test Duration: 2 Hours
Test Format: Multiple Choice
Test Delivery: EC-Council Exam Portal
This course prepares an individual to sit for ECSS exam This certification is an excellent complement to educational offerings in the domain of security and networking.
Educational institutions can provide greater value to students by providing them not only with one of the most updated courses available today, but also a certification that empowers students in the corporate world.